Egypt has been Trizzy’s #1 dream destination for YEARS. She finally made it happen in November of 2022 with months of planning and preparation.
This episode explains all the best details from pre-planning Egypt, what to pack, how to get around, what to look out for in the ground in Egypt, recommend cities for your itinerary, and some of the best food & sights!
Trizzy really brings her thoughtful & well-researched suggestions for having a prime first-timer experience in Egypt.
• Steven's Taxi (Aswan & Marsa Alam area)
• Touritos (Siwa Tour from Giza)
• Hossam (Tour Guide Photographer, Cairo)
Trip Essentials (*we may receive a small commission if you purchase through our links):
• Full Face Snorkel Mask - https://amzn.to/41fpc9z
• Nike Swim Fins - https://amzn.to/3Z6UvRW
• Insta360 Camera - https://amzn.to/3Kwhu5a
• Insta360 Selfie Stick - https://amzn.to/3Et6pxM
• Earn cashback on your future trips with Rakuten (Trizzy's referral link)
Always protect yourself on your travels: Sign up here to get your own SafetyWing Nomad Insurance (affiliate link).
Connect with Ticket 2 Anywhere Podcast!
Instagram • Facebook • TikTok • Twitter
If you enjoyed this episode, consider supporting the show by Buying Us a Coffee! Click here to
*Subscribe* to our Youtube Channel: Ticket 2 Anywhere Podcast
Listen to our podcast everywhere you stream:
Spotify, Apple, Google Podcast, Stitcher, Pocket Casts & iHeart
Music : Tropical Chill
Music produced by OrangeHead
Watch : https://youtu.be/UsI6VbzGlIA
Website : http://www.orangehead.net
Production by Trizzy of TrizzInc